ReliaSoft G400 – Reliability Engineering Data Analysis and Modeling for Product Development
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 2nd July 2018 - 6th July 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The immensely popular G400 series is composed of Weibull and Life Data Analysis followed by an introduction to key principles in accelerated life testing (ALT), design of experiments, reliability block diagrams (RBDs) and repairable systems modeling.
This training course presents concepts and software tools that you could use to help your organisation to become familiar with the applications for other essential reliability analysis methods, including ALT, DOE, RBDs and repairable systems modeling and understand how life data analysis methodologies can be applied when you need to understand and communicate how a product will perform over time, such as:
- Setting meaningful reliability targets, demonstrating whether an item meets the specification and/or effectively communicating performance estimates to management.
- Identifying whether an item will experience infant mortality and/or wearout and making predictions about performance during the useful life (or warranty) period.
- Evaluating suppliers and/or comparing designs based on reliability.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
Registration / Further Information
Please note – all delegates are required to bring their own laptops. License details for any software needed will be sent prior to the course start date.
Introduction to reliability engineering principles and methods
- Overview of reliability engineering theory and related mathematics, metrics and application
Fundamentals of life data analysis and applications
- Review of relevant statistical concepts
- Reliability data types and censoring schemes
- Reliability metrics and their interpretation
- In-depth look at the Weibull distribution
- Other lifetime distributions
- Parameter estimation methods
- Confidence bounds
- Mixed Weibull distribution
- Competing failure modes analysis
- Degradation data analysis
- Warranty data analysis
- Model and data set comparisons
- Reliability test design
- Reliability demonstration
- Stress-strength analysis
- Case studies and hands-on practice using Weibull++ distribution
Advanced life data modeling and applications
- Combining life-stress relationships with lifetime distributions
- Quantitative accelerated life testing (ALT) data analysis with life-stress models for one or multiple stresses
- Introduction to Design of Experiments (DOE) with a reliability engineering focus
- Case studies and hands-on practice using Weibull distribution, ALTA and DOE
- System analysis, modeling and applications
- Reliability block diagram (RBD) analysis
- Fault tree analysis
- System reliability equation and metrics
- Importance analysis and metrics
- Reliability allocation
- Determining optimum maintenance intervals
- Reliability, availability and maintainability analysis for complex repairable systems
- Case studies and hands-on practice using BlockSim
- Statistical models for repairable systems and applications
- Recurrent event data analysis
- Fielded system analysis and modeling
- Case studies and hands-on practice using RGA and Weibull++