ReliaSoft D521 – Advanced Accelerated Life Testing Analysis
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 16th May 2017 - 18th May 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
D521 explores advanced concepts and applications for quantitative accelerated life testing data analysis, including tests with multiple stresses or time-dependent stresses.
The course presents concepts and software tools that you could use to help your organisation:
- Significantly reduce the test time required to obtain reliability metrics for a product, which can result in faster time-to-market, lower product development costs and improved designs.
- Understand and quantify the effects of stress (or other factors) on product life.
- Design accelerated tests that will be the most effective to achieve desired objectives.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Please note – all delegates are required to bring their own laptops. License details for any software needed will be sent prior to the course start date.
Introduction, Background and Overview
- Overview of life data analysis concepts and methodologies
- Overview of accelerated tests
- Types of accelerated tests
- Accelerated life testing applications
- Overview of stress loading models and analysis •
- Life-stress relationships for single constant stress loadings
- Life-stress relationships for multiple constant stress loadings
- Life-stress relationships for time-dependent (non-constant) stress loadings
- Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing Analysis (QALT)*
- MLE methods for data analysis
- Ascertaining model fit and verifying assumptions
- Obtaining use level pdf for constant use stress levels
- Obtaining use level pdf for time-dependent use stress levels
Accelerated Life Test Methods and Test Design Considerations
- Determining appropriate stress(es) and level(s)
- Test planning
- Test verification
- Accelerated reliability demonstration test plans
Accelerated Degradation and Aging
- Overview and application