Understand & Use Optimus as a Decision Support Tool
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 12th September 2017 - 14th September 2017
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
After a general introduction to the fundamental principles and technical capabilities of Optimus, this training course will offer the opportunity to understand and acquire best practices:
- To capture and automate standard simulation processes
- To implement and use Design of Experiments (DOE) methods, Surrogate Modelling or Response Surface Modeling (RSM) methods
- Optimisation techniques and decision support tools, in order to better understand and interpret the behavior of the associated simulation models.
- Finally, this course will give an introduction to stochastic design methods.
Each chapter of the training course will be accompanied by exercises (at least one per section).
This course is designed to address the needs of design engineers (either current or future users of Optimus) who wish to acquire a solid foundation for the implementation and use of Design Space Exploration & Parametric Optimisation techniques with existing engineering simulation processes, and who wish to master the associated decision support tools.
A general knowledge of multidisciplinary modelling and simulation techniques, including practical experience with engineering simulation software, is recommended.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£1350, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Course Topics Include:
- OPTIMUS Architecture & General Capabilities
- Simulation process integration techniques & automated execution
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Meta models & Response Surface Models (RSM)
- Simulation Process Integration, Automation, Design of Experiments & Response Surface Modeling
- Optimisation Methods