DEFORM – Machining
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 19th September 2017 - 20th September 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended to attendees with limited experience of using DEFORM and for those who would like to further their understanding of metal cutting simulations or refresh their knowledge.
The course will cover this topic for both DEFORM-2D and DEFORM-3D users.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£900, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Course Topics Include:
- Theory Background on Machining Simulation
- V11 Template for Machining
- 2D/3D Geometry Requirements
- 2D/3D Meshing Strategies
- Material Data Requirements
- Steady-State Simulations
- Special Features