Autodesk Moldflow Insight – Fundamentals (Ireland)
7 Centre Court, Blyry Business Park
- 28th November 2017 - 30th November 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
New users of Autodesk Moldflow Insight Basic, Advanced, or Performance. Prior mould analysis experience is not necessary.
What Will You Learn?
- How to complete fill and pack analysis
- Evaluate an injection moulded part for manufacturability
- How to evaluate your simulation results
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 7479
- Email us at email@example.com
Wilde Analysis has been accepted onto the panel of approved training partners for First Polymer Training Skillnet in Ireland. Wilde, in association with First Polymer Training Skillnet. First Polymer Training (FPT) Skillnet operates as a training network for the Plastics Industry in Ireland and is funded under the government’s Skillnets initiative. The aim of FPT Skillnet is to deliver training that is focused on the specific needs of the plastics industry and includes certification and development. First Polymer Training, 7, Centre Court, lyry Business and Commercial Park, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland www.firstpolymer.com t: 00 353 (0)90 6471223
For more information please download the training course flyer below.