Seminar & Workshop: ANSYS SpaceClaim Time-Saving Technology (Chester)
- 28th March 2017
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Learn how ANSYS SpaceClaim 2017 Generates, Edits & Prepares Geometry More Quickly
- Spending too much time editing and cleaning geometry for your preferred CFD/FEA meshing and simulation tools?
- Interested in faster ways to perform your concept modelling?
- Require geometry tools for reverse engineering and preparation for 3D printing/additive manufacturing?
- Working with a variety of CAD or faceted data formats and need import/export flexibility?
- Require quick and easy tools to convert 2D drawings into 3D CAD?
Then ANSYS SpaceClaim may be the answer to your requirements.
Please join us for 2 hours at a free afternoon seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of SpaceClaim and an optional hands-on session.
Registration starts at 1:30pm with the event finishing at approximately 3:30pm.
If you have time in the morning, you may be interested in also attending our complimentary ANSYS Engineering Simulation Test-Drive seminar & workshop at the same location. Please register for this morning event here.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers and managers seeking to reduce time in handling and creating 3D geometry during design, analysis or manufacturing, including reverse engineering and 3D printing tasks.
Attendees will be able to claim a free evaluation licence of SpaceClaim.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Venue: Holiday Inn (Chester South)
A modern, friendly Chester hotel with free WiFi and parking, plus a health club and heated swimming pool. Holiday Inn® Chester - South hotel is less than three miles from Chester city centre. There are direct trains to London from Chester railway station, 10 minutes' drive away. The hotel is just off the A55 and close to the M53 and M56 motorways. John Lennon Liverpool Airport and Manchester Airport are both 35 minutes away by car. Buses to Chester stop near the hotel. Holiday Inn Chester - South Wrexham Road Chester Cheshire CH4 9DL t: 0871 9429019 Hotel Website
Registration commences at 1:30pm with complimentary refreshments.
- SpaceClaim Presentation: Time-Saving Technology for Geometry Manipulation, Editing and Preparation (45 mins)
- SpaceClaim Workshop: Get “Hands-On” with ANSYS SpaceClaim (45 mins)
The event will finish at approximately 3:30pm.
Attendees will be able to claim a free evaluation licence of ANSYS SpaceClaim.