Seminar & Workshop: ANSYS Product Innovation through Engineering Simulation
- Glasgow: Morning Session
29th August 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Do you need to go beyond CAD-Embedded Structural/Thermal FEA Simulation?
FEA simulation is widely used by Design and Mechanical Design Engineers to gain structural, vibration, impact and thermal performance insight into how their designs will perform. Indeed, the availability of FEA tools embedded within CAD software has driven this adoption and raised awareness of the power of simulation to optimise designs and increase confidence whilst saving time.
ANSYS is a market-leader in simulation and provides FEA tools where increased fidelity in terms of material or contact definitions, mesh settings or some other intricacy is required.
If your company has projects and applications that require FEA capability beyond that offered by the CAD-embedded FEA tools then ANSYS provides a range of tools to address this need.
To find out more, please join us in Glasgow on 29th August 2018 for a morning seminar featuring:
- An overview of applications, typically beyond the capabilities of CAD-embedded FEA software
- A product demonstration highlighting the connectivity to MCAD, the easy to use but advanced FEA simulation capabilities and the optimisation tools provided in the ANSYS Workbench
- Guest presentation
- A presentation on the capabilities and applications of the ANSYS Mechanical family of tools (Mechanical Pro/Premium/Enterprise)
Attendees are encouraged to bring with them any examples (in CAD format) and ANSYS will attempt to simulation the applications whilst the seminar is in progress.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes to achieve cost, quality and time objectives and increase innovation throughout the product life cycle.
Registration / Further Information
This event has now passed, however, if you would like to receive presentations from the day, please complete the form opposite.
Venue: Hampden Park (Glasgow)
Hampden Park Glasgow G42 9BAt: +44 (0)141 620 4000http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/
Registration commences at 9:30am with complimentary refreshments before a 10:00am start:
- Registration and hand-over of attendee examples
- Welcome and Introduction
- Overview of applications typically beyond CAD-embedded FEA software
- Product demonstration – powerful yet easy to use FEA in action
- Guest Presentation – To be confirmed
- The ANSYS Mechanical family of products – applications and capabilities
- Lunch and off-line review of simulations done on attendee applications