Seminar & Workshop: ANSYS Engineering Simulation Test-Drives (Sheffield)
6 Eurpoa View
- 9th August 2017
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Discover ANSYS software and its role in enabling Simulation Driven Product Development
Please join us for a free morning seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of the ANSYS simulation tools followed by an optional hands-on session using ANSYS software. Attendees wishing to take a “test-drive” will, with the assistance of ANSYS technical staff, be guided through their choice of simulation tutorials selecting from:
- Stress/Thermal FEA
- CFD for Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- Fluid Structural Interaction
Registration starts at 9:30am with optional workshops finishing at approximately 3:30pm.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes to achieve cost, quality and time objectives and increase innovation throughout the product life cycle.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Venue: ANSYS UK Ltd (Sheffield)
The Sheffield office for ANSYS is located within Sheffield Business Park, a 5-minute drive from junction 33 on the M1. ANSYS UK Ltd Sheffield Business Park 6 Eurpoa View Sheffield S9 1XH t: 0114 281 8888
Registration commences at 9:30am with complimentary refreshments before a 10:00am start:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Introduction to Engineering Simulation with the ANSYS Workbench Platform
- Live Demonstration – Simulation in Action
- Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test-drive session 1
- Lunch (12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test-drive session 2 (optional) (1:30pm -3:30pm)