Seminar & Workshop: ANSYS Engineering Simulation Test-Drives (Abingdon)
97 Jubilee Ave, Milton Park
- 15th August 2017
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Discover ANSYS software and its role in enabling Simulation Driven Product Development
Please join us for a free morning seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of the ANSYS simulation tools followed by an optional hands-on session using ANSYS software. Attendees wishing to take a “test-drive” will, with the assistance of ANSYS technical staff, be guided through their choice of simulation tutorials selecting from:
- Stress/Thermal FEA
- CFD for Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- Fluid Structural Interaction
Registration starts at 9:30am with optional workshops finishing at approximately 3:30pm.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes to achieve cost, quality and time objectives and increase innovation throughout the product life cycle.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Venue: ANSYS UK Ltd (Abingdon)
The Abingdon site for ANSYS is located in Milton Park, located south of Oxford, just off the A34. ANSYS UK Ltd (Abingdon) 97 Jubilee Avenue Milton Park Abingdon OX14 4RW t: 01235 432333
Registration commences at 9:30am with complimentary refreshments before a 10:00am start:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Introduction to Engineering Simulation with the ANSYS Workbench Platform
- Live Demonstration – Simulation in Action
- Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test-drive session 1
- Lunch (12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Get “Hands-On” with a simulation test-drive session 2 (optional) (1:30pm -3:30pm)