ReliaSoft G522A – System Reliability and Maintainability Analysis and Optimization
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 9th May 2018 - 11th May 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
G522A explores advanced concepts and applications for system reliability/maintainability analysis and optimization utilizing a reliability block diagram (RBD) or fault tree analysis (FTA) approach.
The course presents concepts and software tools that you could use to help your organization:
- Identify critical components (or failure modes) and determine the most effective ways to improve system performance through design improvements and/or maintenance planning.
- Use simulation to obtain estimated performance metrics that can facilitate decision-making in a variety of areas, such as scheduling planned maintenance, planning for spares, identifying bottlenecks in production throughput and estimating life cycle costs.
£1280, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – all delegates are required to bring their own laptops. License details for any software needed will be sent prior to the course start date.
Introduction and Overview
RBD Configurations and Fault Tree Gates and Event
Introduction to Time Dependency
Advanced Reliability Block Diagram (RBD) Constructs and their Analytic Quantification
Optimum Reliability Allocation
Introduction to Discrete Event Simulation
Introduction to Repairable Systems Analysis: Fundamentals of Maintainability and Availability
Introduction to Preventive Maintenance (PM) Principles
Advanced Simulation Options: Using Policies, Pools and Resources
Visualizing and Improving System Availability
Including Costs in the Analysis, Introduction to Life Cycle Cost Analysis
Introduction to Reliability Phase Diagrams
Hands-On Software Practice