Seminar & Exhibition: Autodesk Netfabb Solutions at NAFEMS Design & Manufacturing Simulation of Additive Manufacturing Components (Coventry)
- 28th September 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This NAFEMS seminar will bring together leading experts in Additive Manufacturing (AM) to discuss current challenges, latest simulation techniques and how they are being deployed by leading companies. There will be particular focus on designing for AM, residual stress and component distortion and support structure design.
Wilde Analysis are supporting this event including demonstrations of Autodesk Netfabb and our complementary Additive Manufacturing software and services.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn how industry end users are using AM technology, and how this is being applied to solve challenges.
- Understand the end-to-end process for AM and how your organisation could benefit from this technology.
- Network with individuals involved in AM and high-value design and manufacturing.
Who Should Attend?
- Small, medium and large organisations that utilise engineering design as part of their product to market process.
- Organisations with an interest in the use of composites, additive manufacturing and the stages involved in developing, designing and manufacturing products.
- The event is open to both members and non-members of NAFEMS.
The seminar takes place on 28th September 2017.
Course Fee / Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit the NAFEMS website
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) in Coventry offers easy access to the region’s motorway and rail network, as well as international links via Birmingham Airport. MTC Limited Antsy Park Coventry CV7 9JU t: +44 (0)2476 701600 www.the-mtc.org
A full agenda will be available shortly, for more information please visit the NAFEMS website.