Autodesk Moldflow Results Interpretation
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 7th June 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Injection moulding simulation is a powerful tool to reduce costly delays due to out-of-specification parts. Too often simulation is just a ‘tick box’ exercise and issues still arise in production. This course is designed to address this problem.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Better understand results plots and assess model quality
- Identify and eliminate flow defects
- Compare deflection results against design tolerances
- Understand how to improve part quality and minimise costs
Who Should Attend?
Aimed at plastic part designers, toolmakers and production engineers, this one day course is perfect for anyone involved in reviewing flow simulation results. No software experience is necessary and the lessons can be applied to Autodesk Moldflow, Moldex3D, Sigmasoft, SOLIDWORKS Plastics, Visi and Simpoe simulations.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
- Analysis objectives
- Model development
- Mesh types and model quality
- Filling behaviour
- Part defects
- Pressure / clamp force
- Sink marks / weld lines
- Material data sources
- Shrinkage behaviour
- Runner systems
- Gate design
- Mould cooling
- Warpage calculation methods
- Causes of warpage
- Warpage measurement
Moldflow best practice