Workshop: Improve your Plastic Injection Moulding Design Techniques with Autodesk Moldflow Adviser Training
7 Centre Court, Blyry Business Park
- 11th October 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wilde Analysis, in association with First Polymer Training Skillnet, invite you to their Autodesk Moldflow Adviser training course taking place in Ireland on 11th & 12th October. Register for this 2 – Day course to learn how to become more efficient at evaluating digital prototypes, running analysis and interpreting results of all analysis types available in the Design, Manufacturing, and Advanced packages.
Our courses combine the theory of plastic injection moulding and Moldflow’s unique design principles together with the practical use of the simulation software and interpretation of the results.
In this course, students learn features, functionalities and workflows in Autodesk Moldflow Adviser through hands-on exercises.
Who Should Attend?
- Those interested in designing parts, not only for function, but also for ease of manufacture, thereby enabling parts of consistent quality to be produced cost effectively.
- Staff who need to understand how part and mould design can affect final part quality and cost.
- Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Tooling Engineers and new users of Autodesk Moldflow Adviser. Prior mould analysis experience is not necessary.
What Will You Learn?
- Autodesk Moldflow Adviser – Wilde Analysis
- How to complete fill, pack, & warp analysis Evaluate CAD geometry, runners, and cooling lines
- How to determine the reliability of your simulation results
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 7479
- Email us at email@example.com
Wilde Analysis has been accepted onto the panel of approved training partners for First Polymer Training Skillnet in Ireland. Wilde, in association with First Polymer Training Skillnet. First Polymer Training (FPT) Skillnet operates as a training network for the Plastics Industry in Ireland and is funded under the government’s Skillnets initiative. The aim of FPT Skillnet is to deliver training that is focused on the specific needs of the plastics industry and includes certification and development. First Polymer Training, 7, Centre Court, lyry Business and Commercial Park, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland www.firstpolymer.com t: 00 353 (0)90 6471223
For more information please download the training course flyer below.