Seminar: Going beyond CAD-Embedded Structural/Thermal FEA Simulation
- 27th November 2018
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
FEA simulation is widely used by Design and Mechanical Design Engineers to gain structural, vibration, impact and thermal performance insight into how their designs will perform. Indeed, the availability of FEA tools embedded within CAD software has driven this adoption and raised awareness of the power of simulation to optimise designs and increase confidence whilst saving time.
ANSYS is a market-leader in simulation and provides FEA tools where increased fidelity in terms of material or contact definitions, mesh settings or some other intricacy is required.
If your company has projects and applications that require FEA capability beyond that offered by the CAD-embedded FEA tools then ANSYS provides a range of tools to address this need.
To find out more, please join us in for a “free-to-attend” morning seminar featuring:
- an overview of applications, typically beyond the capabilities of CAD-embedded FEA software
- a product demonstration highlighting the connectivity to MCAD, the easy to use but advanced FEA simulation capabilities and the optimisation tools provided in the ANSYS Workbench
- guest presentation
- a presentation on the capabilities and applications of the ANSYS Mechanical family of tools (Mechanical Pro/Premium/Enterprise)
Attendees are encouraged to come prepared to discuss any of their simulation projects, with the ANSYS team, during the complimentary lunch.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
09:30 – 10:00 Registration and hand-over of attendee examples
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome and Introduction
10:15 – 10:30 Overview of applications typically beyond CAD-embedded FEA software
10:30 – 11:00 Product demonstration – powerful yet easy to use FEA in action
11:00 – 11:20 BREAK
11:20 – 12:00 Guest Presentations – John Crane & Team Furmanite
12:00 – 13:00 The ANSYS Mechanical family of products
13:00 – 14:30 LUNCH and off-line discussions and review of simulations performed in attendee applications