DEFORM Introduction (Forming Express)
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 4th December 2018 - 5th December 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This 2-day course will cover the basics of DEFORM forming express 2D/3D.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for attendees with no DEFORM experience, or for those who would like to sharpen their skills or refresh their knowledge.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£790, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course topics include:
- Introduction to DEFORM™ products
- Theory of metal forming and finite elements
- Geometry definition
- Basic meshing and remeshing
- Material data
- Boundary conditions
- Running a simulation
- Restarting a simulation / multi-stage forgings
- Simulating temperature and temperature change
- Press and hammer models
- Results interpretation
- Tool stress analysis
- Multiple operations template