Autodesk Moldflow Insight – Advanced Cool & Warp (Ireland)
7 Centre Court, Blyry Business Park
- 19th April 2017 - 20th April 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this course, students learn about the additional analysis capabilities available within Autodesk Moldflow Insight Premium.
Who Should Attend?
Users of Autodesk Moldflow Insight Premium.
Before attending this course, students must attend the course titled Autodesk Moldflow Insight Fundamentals.
What Will You Learn?
- Set up and run a core deflection analysis.
- Set up and run a cooling analysis plus interpret cooling results.
- Set up and run a warpage analysis and interpret warpage results.
- Techniques for solving warpage problems.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilde Analysis has been accepted onto the panel of approved training partners for First Polymer Training Skillnet in Ireland. Wilde, in association with First Polymer Training Skillnet. First Polymer Training (FPT) Skillnet operates as a training network for the Plastics Industry in Ireland and is funded under the government’s Skillnets initiative. The aim of FPT Skillnet is to deliver training that is focused on the specific needs of the plastics industry and includes certification and development. First Polymer Training, 7, Centre Court, lyry Business and Commercial Park, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland www.firstpolymer.com t: 00 353 (0)90 6471223
For more information please download the training course flyer below.