ANSYS 18.1 Improves Pervasive Engineering Simulation
May 24th, 2017
ANSYS 18.1 has now been released. The new release builds upon ANSYS solutions industry-leading capabilities.
The update brings vast performance improvements to assist Pervasive Engineering Simulation across structures, fluids, electromagnetics, semiconductors, systems, embedded software fields. With faster results and greater flexibility, problem time is reduced enabling users to become more productive and push the boundaries of design and product innovation.
With an increase of usability, ANSYS 18.1 delivers the following features:
- a stronger additive manufacturing solution,
- higher fidelity and faster diesel engine simulations,
- enhanced antenna design solutions,
- more multiphysics coupling capabilities, and
- a host of performance improvements across the board.
For more information, and a full list of new features, please contact us.