Wilde Analysis Launches Autodesk Netfabb® Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing Capabilities in UK & Ireland
June 1st, 2017
Wilde Analysis is delighted to have been appointed partner for Autodesk Netfabb products in UK & Ireland.
Strengthening our existing capabilities, we now provide a full range of software and services to help our clients exploit the benefits of emerging additive manufacturing & 3D printing technologies.
Autodesk Netfabb® software provides a complete set of tools to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve part performance in additive manufacturing and 3D printing of metal and polymer parts, including:
- Importing, repairing and converting 3D CAD into formats suitable for submission to printing machines
- Packing of parts, generation of appropriate build supports and development of advanced build strategies
- Creation of lightweight parts through internal lattice structures and topology optimisation
- Process simulation to predict deformation, build support failures & recoater interference – reducing the number of production iterations required.
- Export of near net shapes directly to generate CNC toolpaths for post-processing
Autodesk Netfabb is available in 3 versions depending on your additive manufacturing and 3D printing requirements:
- Autodesk Netfabb Standard: Core capabilities for preparing models for additive manufacturing and 3D printing.
- Autodesk Netfabb Premium: Standard capabilities plus automatic packing, build support configuration, build preparation, printing and post-processing, near net shape solid modelling, metal print engines, access to process simulation and more.
- Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate: Premium capabilities plus lattice and topology design optimisation and advanced tool path controls during build preparation
Both Netfabb Premium and Ultimate provide access to the Autodesk Netfabb Simulation process modelling simulation capability for additive manufacturing through Cloud Credits or an additional subscription.
Attend Our Introductory Webinars
- Additive Manufacturing Process Modelling to Predict & Eliminate Build Failures in 3D Printing (28th June) >>
- Additive Manufacturing Build Preparation for Optimum Packing & Support Generation in 3D Printing (5th July) >>
Join Us at the International Conference on Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing
We are exhibiting Autodesk Netfabb at the forthcoming Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing conference in Nottingham. If you are attending, please visit our stand.
Details and how to register for the conference can be found at www.am-conference.com.
Further Information & Evaluation Licenses
For more information and to arrange a trial license, please contact us.